Tuesday 10 January 2023

Whimsy Happy Word Die


Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is very CAS and designed for my son-in-law whose birthday it is this week.  I created a background with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie powders sprayed with water - there is a lovely frosty sheen in real life, hard to see on here.  Then I just added a simple 'Happy' word die from Whimsy, diecut three times to add height - with a tiny 'birthday' word embossed in white on black card and added with a foam pad.


Hope you like my CAS make!

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. I'm just loving my Lindy's sprays and powders. I can't believe I only discovered them last year! I've not tried the Cosmic Shimmer powders, but hear very good things about them. This is absolutely gorgeous! So I'd say they're fabulous too! Happy New Year Christine! Here's to a fabulously crafty 2023. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x