Friday 20 January 2023

Stamping Bella Mouse Bouquet


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella!  Today we're using stamps from the Animal Friends collection... so I chose to use this gorgeous little Mouse Bouquet.

I coloured the image, then diecut a square panel around him.  I matted some pink card, then created a card by folding back the front - so I was able to put the beautiful sentiment inside.  Not easy to explain, and I'm sure there's a proper term for the type of card.. but I can't figure it - so there's photos to show!  


I embossed the front with a hearts embossing folder - hope you can see it.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Mouse Bouquet


Hope you like my card today and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog - and also don't forget you can chat and share all things Bella related over on our Sistahood Facebook page.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...look at this mouse with his BIG tie! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x