Tuesday 17 January 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Potted Roses


Hi Lovelies..

A very simple card from me today using this gorgeous little Potted Roses stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.  Of course, as we're coming up to Valentines Day, I decided the roses should be red!  I coloured the image, then fussy cut before making my card panel.

I used masking tape to allow me to use Distress Oxides on the top - blending colours.  Then I did a bit of a Bokeh effect with my Picket Fence Distress Ink through a circle stencil.  Lastly, and while the mask was still in place, I splattered with gold watercolour paint.  Difficult to pick up on photographs, but it's there.

I just popped the sentiment on, then added the roses with 3D foam pads to give depth.


Card Info:
Image - Pretty Pink Posh Potted Roses
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers
Distress Ink - Picket Fence
Gold Watercolour Paint
Gems


I've tried to capture the gold on this last photo.  Hope you like!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x