Sunday 8 January 2023

Spellbinders Flower Frenzy


Hi Lovelies..

I created this card today using the Spellbinders Flower Frenzy embossing folder...  I diecut a circle from a square panel, then embossed it - adhering the panel to some gorgeous rose gold glitter card with foam tape.  

For the sentiment, I used one from the lovely Avery Elle Everyday Circle Sentiments, stamping with Versamark and embossing with rose gold (unfortunately, the gold doesn't show up on my photo!)  I then diecut the sentiment using one of the MFT Pierced Circle Dies adding it with foam tape, so that the glitter card cut be seen.  Finally, I added a tiny heart cut from the glitter card to the sentiment circle.  

Simple... but elegant... yes???

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x