Friday 1 December 2023

Simon Says Stamp Wishing


Hi Peeps...

Sorry for the quiet week - I actually have been making, but looking at and using some of my older stash and my inspiration file... as I've felt a bit low.  It always does me good to look back - and this card today, I think was inspired by one from Lisa at I'm in Haven blogspot... and I've been meaning to make it for some years, so now was the time!  Thank you Lisa for the inspiration.

The flower is made by using a few of the petals and a stem from the MFT Fresh Cut Flowers die set - then I cut a panel with a diecut border to adhere the flower to.  I added the diecut Wishing word, then stamped the sentiment.  I adhered the panel to the orange card base, then added some gems to finish.

Card Info:
Flower - MFT Fresh Cut Flowers Die Set
Word - Simon Says Stamp Wishing Die
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing Stamp Set
Border - Pretty Pink Bosh Eyelet Border

Hope you like my make today..  it did it's job and cheered me some!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Your card is sure to cheer anyone! You did a beautiful job (as you always do)! I love the scallop border along the bottom and the flower is are all made with love and it really shows!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x