Saturday 9 December 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Foliage Stencil Set


Hey Peeps..

Well this card took a LONG time to be finished!  I did the stencilling before last Christmas, but never got around to completing the card before Christmas arrived - so I decided to finish it off!

I used the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Foliage Stencil Set for the background, stencilling onto kraft card and shading the edges.  Then I used an Avery Elle stamp set for the centre sentiment called Merry Circle Tags.  I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink to match the kraft.

I matted both the sentiment and the background onto gold mirri card and it was done. 


Card Info:
Background and Sentiment - as above
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares
Tonic Studios Scalloped Circles
Distress Inks

Hope you like my make today!

Happy Crafting... 

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Christine! It was soooo worth finishing !!!!!! The gold really pops!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x