Tuesday 19 December 2023

It's SANTA!!!


Hey Peeps...

Yes, I've been quiet for a while...  I've just been having a little break from my rushing to get things on line etc... it's done me good I think.  But I did make all my Christmas cards early, which was great..  and then I made this one for my Grandchildren...  of course it's the very person they're hoping to arrive at Christmas!

The stamp is an older one from CC Designs when I was part of their Design Team - so it's a few years old - but the rubber is still in perfect condition and Santa winked at me when I was looking through my stash, so out he came to be coloured up again this year!

I did some Distress Ink blending for the background, then stamped with Versamark using the Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle background.  I coloured and fussy cut the Santa and adhered him to the background.


Card Info:
Image - CC Designs Santa (no longer available)
Background - Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle large stamp
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/01/11 E20
Suit - R24/27/46 E57
Boots and Belt - C5/7/9
Beard and Gloves - T0/1
Fur - C0/1/2
Sack - E30/31/33
Gift - YG17 R24/27/46

Hope you like my make for the kiddies...  I stamped a few of the Santas onto card for them to colour in themselves...  my 5 year old grand-daughter got down to her colouring straight away!

Big Hugs - and if I don't post before the day.... A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all and thank you for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Santa card for the grandkids! They will love it too! What a great idea to stamp this image for the kiddos to colour! Before you know it you will have a partner in the craft room with you!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Christine! Cheers to lots of craft goodness in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x