Monday 4 December 2023

MFT Christmas Selfies


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards made with an older MFT stamp... I'm determined to use some of the older stash that sits in my craft room, before getting on to all the stash that hasn't yet been touched!  I think it actually does us good to see what we can come up with with older stamps, don't you?


This stamp set is the original MFT Christmas sELFies, not the newer one.  I've used them before, but know there are endless possibilities with this set.


Card Info:
Images - MFT Christmas Selfies
Sentiment - Paula Pascual Christmas Messages
Snowy Embossing Folder
Gold Mirri Card
Glitter


Hope you like my Christmas makes!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

  1. I have had my eye on this stamp set...mmmmm...I may have to order! I love your card!!! Love the little added piece of gold card stock you added!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x