Friday 28 January 2022

Stamping Bella Mini Oddball has a Present


Hi Lovelies...

Time for another Bellarific Friday card - and today, we're using stamps from the latest release.  I chose to use this gorgeous Mini Oddball with a Present - I coloured and fussy cut her before creating the background.

I used Distress Oxides - Dusty Concord and Villainous Potion blended together to give this gorgeous purple matching her colours.  Then I used a stencil with some embossing paste - sprinkled with glitter!  Unfortunately, the sparkle doesn't show too well on the photos - but I've tried from all angles so you can see.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides Dusty Concord and Villainous Potion
Stencil - Clearly Besotted Lots of Love
Embossing Paste and Glitter
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/00/11
Hair and Shoes - RV52/63/55
Dress - V15/09, T0, RV63
Present and Hat - V91/93
Shading T0/1

I've taken this last photograph looking from the base...  it shows the sparkling hearts a little better...


Hope you like my purple make today - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.  There's also the Sistahood Facebook Page where you can chat and share all things Bella related.

Have a fab weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Cute Card! Love the hearts in the background. The Oddball stamps are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your cards! You’re very talented!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x