Friday 21 January 2022

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Besties


Hey Peeps...

It's Bellarific Friday - and we're using stamps from January's Stamp of the Month range - which this time are the Curvy Girls.  The Curvy Girl Besties has to be one of my favourite images of all - I've used it already a few times and enjoyed using it again today!

I coloured and fussy cut the image... then used a cover plate die to create the background.  I stamped the sentiment and cut the small panel for it to also be adhered to the panel.


Card Info:
Die - Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Stripes
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000 R01/20
Hair - E21/23/25 and E40/41/43
Dresses, Shoes and Flowers - R24/27/46 and BV20/22/25
Leaves - YG05/17

Hope you like my card today as much as I enjoyed making it... and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the lovely Babes.  There's also the Sistahood Facebook page to share and enjoy all things Bella related.

Have a fab weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x