Thursday 20 January 2022

PinkFresh Studio Charming Floral Border


Hi Lovelies...

Today I've been playing with a new stamp set by PinkFresh Studios..  this is their Charming Floral Border image...  I love it!  It's perfect for a small slimline card.

I coloured it with Copics then diecut it by using a rectangle die - but I elongated the rectangle by cutting part way with my diecutting machine - then turning the die around and taping it meeting the first cut.  


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - PinkFresh Studio Charming Floral Border
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV52/63/55, RV91/93/95, R10/11/13, BV 20/22/25, YR61/65
Leaves - YG05/17/63 G40/82
Shading T0/1
Gold Pearls

I really loved making this card - I hope you like it too.

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Christine...this is absolutely gorgeous! We have -20 temperatures here this morning and this card is so welcomed! What a beautiful way to start my day and see this pretty spring card. I just bought the mini slimline die and this die would work perfectly on it! Anyone would just love to receive this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x