Tuesday 18 January 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Unicorn


Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is for Rachelle Anne Miller - using this gorgeous little girl on her tame Unicorn!

I used some patterned paper for the card backing...  then coloured the image to match...  framing it with a scalloped frame.  We all need a unicorn in our lives every now and again..  and this one is carrying that little girl off to her dreams.  Of course, I added lots of sparkle too!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Square Frames
Paper from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000 R01
Hair - E40/41
Dress - RV52/55
Unicorn - BV31 C0/1 RV10/63 
Grass - G82

Hope you like my card today.  Don't forget to pop over to the Facebook Page to see more inspiration from the lovely Design Team - and you can join in the challenge too!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x