Wednesday 6 October 2021

Stamping Bella Brett and Brenda Get Married


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a special card I made for my youngest daughter for her wedding day...  lots of love went into the card and I know she appreciated it.

I used an older Stamping Bella stamp - this one is called Brett and Brenda Get Married... and I had to alter the groom slightly, as her now husband has a man bun!!  It was easy to add with a Copic fine liner pen.  But otherwise, I personalised it with their hair colours and his suit etc.  I've attached a little photo below of the couple on their big day!


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background using a stencil and some glimmer paste - sprinkling with glitter while the paste was still wet.  I then used a Congratulations word die, to cut three of the word - adhering them together to create depth.

I finished the card by adding it to a larger panel of pink - as this was one of the 'wedding colours'.


Card Info:
Dies - Congratulations - (no make on it!) MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - Small Stars - Rainbow Designs
Colouring - Copics

I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it..

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Christine. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding and wish them a very happy life together.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x