Tuesday 26 October 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Fairy Christmas Carols


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Fairy Christmas Carols Scene Creator Digital Stamps - they are part of the October release from Rachelle.  I'm loving that the images can be used in whichever way you like - you get to (as it says), create the scene!

I printed out the images, coloured them, then fussy cut each one.  Then I created a snowy background using Distress Oxides. I adhered each image with 3D foam pads exactly in the position I wanted.  I also used the banner that comes with the set.


Card Info:
Background - Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, 
Prize Ribbon, Blueprint Sketch
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11 R01/20
Hair - E51/53, E41/43, E23/25
Clothes - R24/27/46, YG04/25, RV52/63/55
Wings - B60 V01
Lamp Post - N3/5 Y38/15
Grounding BV31

Hope you like my happy little group of fairies today and that you'll check out the Rachelle Anne Miller Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration.

Happy Crafting...
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp and the background is gorgeous love your card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is simply adorable. I love the scene. You always do such a fantastic job on the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x