Monday 18 October 2021

Hello...


Hi There...

I've been playing over the weekend with this gorgeous word die from The Stamp Market that I bought from The Stamping Shed in Skipton recently...  it's such a fine die - I did the letters in gold mirri and the backing in pink to match the card base.

Then I used Distress Oxides rainbow colours on a white piece of card - I love creating rainbows!  I die cut the panel using the Hero Arts Fancy Flower Garden Die adhering the diecut to the card base.

Distress Oxides Used
Spun Sugar
Picked Raspberry
Carved Pumpkin
Squeezed Lemonade
Cracked Pistachio
Mermaid Lagoon
Dusty Concord 

Hope you like my make today!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty Christine! I love how you did the rainbow effect!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x