Tuesday 12 October 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Snowman's Gift


Hi Lovelies...

It's nearly time for the fabulous October release from Rachelle Anne Miller and we have some sneak peeks to share - I've used this gorgeous Snowman's Gift on my card today - the release is due on Thursday 14th so not long to wait!

I have a real weakness for snowmen.... and this has to be up there with one of my very favourite images.  He didn't take much colouring - but then I got out my Prismacolor Pencils to do some shading around the image - making the snowman and little bird really pop!


Card Info:
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Mixed Holiday Greetings
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles 
Colouring - Copics and Prismacolor Pencils
Snowman - BV31
Hat and Scarf - B24/26 R24
Bird - coloured with pencils
Shading - Prismacolor Pencils
White Gel Pen 
Glitter

Hope you like my card today as much as I enjoyed making it!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

  1. I too have a weakness for snowman! Your card is perfect! LOVE the shading around the image..it really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x