Monday 24 August 2020

Tangled Loops!


Hi Lovely Bloggers..

Hope you're all keeping well...

Now...  I have to say firstly, that I was so inspired when I spotted the lovely Jennifer McGuire's video using these fab new dies from Altenew - that I had to immediately buy them and give her design a try!  So.... this is totally HER design.. thank you Jennifer..   but now I know how to use the die with acetate... I'll be using it in different ways a LOT!  I seriously love these dies and have tons of ideas now!

Like Jennifer, I die cut the Twisted Loops Die twice and adhered them together.  Then I took my card base - trimming the front to only about a quarter of an inch, so I could adhere the loopy panel at the top.  I cut a panel of acetate the same size as this panel - and adhered that behind - so the front of the card is see through.

Then I set about die-cutting and adhering the flowers to an oval diecut.


Card Info:
Dies - Altenew Tangled Loops Cover Die
Altenew Nested Florals
Sentiment - The Stamp Market
Gems

This card took a little while to make, even though there was no colouring - but I think it was worth it as I love how it turned out - hope you do too.

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x