Sunday 30 August 2020

A Paper Hug for You


Hi Lovelies...

Happy Sunday!  

Now, I'm into rainbow colours at the moment (you may be able to tell!) - so I got out my Distress Inks to make a rainbow background for this die.

I actually used cotton wool balls to do the blending (a brilliant tip I read somewhere), and I keep them in a grip lock back for use next time I need a rainbow!  

The die is from The Stamp Market - and is perfect for use in the current circumstances... I'll be making and sending these cards to lots of friends.  The top part is actually in white glitter card, but it doesn't show on the camera well.  I matted with a little bit of silver mirri card - but that doesn't show much either... ah well!

Hope you like my make today...

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x