Friday 7 August 2020

Rosie and Bernie in Hawaii


Hi All..

Hope you're all keeping safe and well - and if you're in the UK, enjoying the hot weather today!

Now talking of hot weather - the Stamp of the Month for August at Stamping Bella is this fabulous pair - Rosie and Bernie in Hawaii...  you can get them with 50% discount till the end of the month!

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then used a circle stencil to create a blended background through - using Distress Oxides.  I did a bit of water splatter on the circle to give a bit of interest.  I then chose a sentiment from the Summer Sentiment set which I thought was perfect for my card.
Card Info:
Taylored Expressions Circle Template
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11
Hair - N7/9
Sunspecs - T5/7/9
Unicorn - N0/1/3, RV000/02/55, V000/12/15
Dress - BG32/24/49, RV55/17
Lei, Drink and Flower - YR12/Y19, 
Shading W0/1

Hope you like my make.  Don't forget, you can pop over to the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Page to chat all things Bella related - or head over the the Blog for more inspiration.

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x