Tuesday 4 August 2020

A Rainbow Coloured Birthday Card


Hi There...

A quick post from me today to share a card I made with the MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame Die, combined with the MFT Horizontal Skinny Stripes Dies..  I coloured both diecuts in rainbow colours - and love how it turned out!

Copic Colours Used:
R27, YR09, Y15, G14, B24, B69, V15

I used an acetate bubble (also from MFT) to pop in some clay shaker vermicelli - and backed the bubble with some glitter card, before adhering it to the card panel.

Hope you like...

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Christine! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est beau, gai et festif!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to colour the letters. Lovely rainbow effect. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x