Thursday 19 December 2019

Santa!!!!!


Hi There...

A quickie from me today using one of the fab Santas from the MFT Jingle All The Way stamp set.  This is a set I use year after year and I love this little guy.  I combined with a sentiment from the MFT Snow Globe Sentiment set.

I used my Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background stamp to create the starry sky over a Distress Ink blended card...  I stamped with Versamark then heat embossed with Wow Sparkling Snow embossing powder.


Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Beard/Fur - N0/1/3
Belt and Boots- C5/7
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside

Hope you like my make today...  

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. carte très mignonne, j'adore! joyeuses fêtes de fin d'année!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x