Thursday 12 December 2019

Christmas Selfies...

 
Hi Peeps

Today I'm sharing cards I've made with the MFT Christmas Selfies set... which I'm loving using!  I've done more, but I wanted to spread them over a couple of posts.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Christmas Selfies
Sentiment - MFT Snowglobe Sentiments
MFT Christmas Background
Snow Embossing Folder
Colouring - Copics
Bear - B60, N0/1/3
Hat & Gift - R27/46
Scarf - B21/23/24/26
Green YG17/23
Blue - B01/21

Of course, Santa had to make a quite appearance too - complete with Rudolph getting in on the photo!


Card Info:
Image - MFT Christmas Selfies
Sentiment - MFT Snowglobe Sentiments
MFT Christmas Background
Embossing Folder
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Beard - T0/1
Rudolph - E50/51/53/55/57 Y17
Blue - B01/21

These images are so easy to colour - and so useful - whether to make a small card or a bigger one using more than one image.

Hope you like what I did... I'll be back with more soon.

Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x