Sunday 1 December 2019

Girl's Christmas Stocking

 

Hi Peeps...

Well as it's 1st December, there's a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook page... and the theme is 

MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Well... you'd never guess what my favourite things are, would you??? OK, OK, I'm predictable!  PINK and GLITTER!  What's not to love??

I used the gorgeous Girls Christmas Stocking for my card - fussy cutting her before adhering with foam pads.  I created the background with my new favourite background stamp - so sparkly and shiny!  I masked the centre panel with shaped post-it tape and ink blended to create the ombre effect, before stamping with Versamark and heat embossing with Sparkling Snow embossing powder.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Background - Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background Stamp
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E23/25
Dress - RV63/55/17
Fairy Doll Wings - RV10
Shading B60 C0/1

Hope you like my pinkalicious make today - and hope too that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page where you can join in the fun!

Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x