Wednesday 18 December 2019

Last two Christmas Selfies....

 
Hi Peeps...

Here's my last two cards using the Christmas Selfies from MFT.  I've really loved using these little images.. perfect for a quick card!


Card Info:
Image - MFT Christmas Selfies
Sentiment - MFT Snowglobe Sentiments
Background Stamp - MFT Christmas Background
Colouring - Copics

 And this last little elf tickles me...  it's the kind of thing I do while trying to take a selfie!! LOL!

Card Info:
Image - MFT Christmas Selfies
Sentiment - MFT Snowglobe Sentiments
Background Stamp - MFT Christmas Background
Colouring - Copics


Hope you like my makes today...  I'll be back tomorrow with more Christmas goodies...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. ils sont drôles tous tes derniers tampons utilisés, j'adore tes cartes adorables!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x