Friday 1 September 2017

Autumn Loves Autumn...

 

Hi Lovely Peeps...

It's going to be a busy day for my blog today - I have three cards to share, so you'll get tired of seeing me!!

My first is for our Bellarific Friday - using the gorgeous Tiny Townie - Autumn Loves Autumn.  It was lovely to dig out lots of Autumn shades for the leaves on her skirt.  The leaves in our garden are already turning even though we've had very little of what you'd call 'real' summer.

I also love colouring toadstools (something to do with my love of fairies I think), so this card gave me a chance to practice.


Card Info:
Paper - Basic Grey Indian Summer
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square (my most used die!)
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E23/08
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Toadstool Cap - R24/27/39, E57
Toadstool Stem and underneath - E40/41/42/43/44
Leaves and Top - YG95, G99, YR21/23/27, E07/08/09/19, 
E57/44, E40/41/43/44
Ground - E99/34/31
Shading W0/1/3
Enamel Dots coloured to match with Copics

Hope you like what I did..  I love the rich tones of Autumn and have tried to capture them here.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to see what my lovely fellow teamies have come up with... and I'll be back later with another Stamping Bella Sneak Peak before the fabulous new release on Monday!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. This is such a nice image and I don't know why but I have never noticed it on the SB site before.
    Super good colouring... I keep looking at those pretty leaves making up her skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, she's lovely Christine. I used her this week too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like gorgeous background papers and a really lovely image in lovely Autumn colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous- I adore your cards and style and so jel you have all these amazing stamping Bella images to play with !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring on this Christine! I adore the paper you've used, it's utterly perfect!! Another absolutely adorable creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo (I'm with you on the toadstools. I too love them, something quite enchanting about them!)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x