Thursday 14 September 2017

FLOWER POWER...

 

Hi Lovelies...

The time is whizzing by so quickly, that it's time for another challenge at In The Pink..  and for me, it's nice to get back to my favourite colour after all the fall colours I've used recently.


This time our challenge theme is:

FLOWER POWER

I decided to use one of my favourite sets of stamps on my cards... this is Mama Elephant Pretty Peonies.  I also dug out my Zig Clean Colour markers to give me the strong pink I wanted.  Peonies are one of my all time favourite flowers - and if you're a keen follower of my blog, you'll have seen my photos of the ones in our garden that are really beautiful when they're in flower.


Card Info:
Image - Mama Elephant Pretty Peonies
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub On
Colouring - Zig Clean Colour Markers - Pink, Deep Pink and Pale Green
Sequins for Shaker Element
MFT - Stitched Square Frame Die

I wasn't at all sure when I finished this card whether I liked it or not... it came out differently than I expected - and I think is a little unbalanced.  Hmmm maybe lesson learned!

*****

Hope you'll pop over to In The Pink to join in the Flower Power fun...  You could win a fabulous £15 voucher to spend at Dies To Die For, thanks to the lovely Tracy for her generous sponsorship.

Back soon...
Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and reminds me that I really should get out my Zig markers again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, gorgeous pink flowers and I love the sparkle from the shaker bits
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Christine, absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that is one gorgeous flower stamp and you have made it look stunning, like the way you have paired it with a shaker in the background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine this is so so beautiful! I love the gorgeous peony and fabulous colouring. I've not tried Zig, I'm intrigued! So lovely combined with the shaker element too. A gorgeous card. Now I have to try and craft in pink again to play along. Was so excited to have a pink card to enter the last! LOL. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x