Thursday 7 September 2017

Preview Day 2 at Stamp AnnieThing

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Image may contain: text

I'm back again, can't keep me down this week!  This is my second DT card for the wonderful September release at Stamp AnnieThing.  Meet Holly..  she's very much into designer handbags at the moment, and of course, has to have one matching her dress and shoes!  Her hair has been prettied and her make up is on, and she's ready to go out shopping!  But before she does, she wanted to give this card.... 'Especially for You'!  (Yes, OK, I make up stories about my cards...)


Card Info:
Paper - Authentique (and a scrap from my stash for her handbag)
Die - MFT double stitched rectangle
Colouring - Copics 
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E25/29/79
Dress and Shoes - R81/83/85/89
Enamel Dots

Hope you like what I did...  you can also pop over to the Stamp AnnieThing Blog to see what my lovely fellow teamies have come up with to inspire.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. I'm LOVIN' all that pinkiness! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super LIM card, great choice of colours?!
    Sweet image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a striking card. The white behind the image and in front of the background paper really pulls it all together. The little girl... she is so cute and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she is so super cute and chic! Love your fab CAS design, very styley and gorgeous. Gosh you've been busy with posts lately, you must be knackered! Hehe. I only manage to roll out the occasional post, but invariably 3 in a row! So should have called my blog the London Bus. Hehe. Love your card stories! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x