Friday 15 September 2017

Ava Loves to Celebrate!

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's time for another fabulous Bellarific Friday...  and we had to create our own background for this one..  which I loved doing!

Stamping Bella USA

I created by background by using Spun Sugar Distress Ink..  I masked two of the corners and blended the ink...  then peeled off the mask and sprinkled with water.  I was really pleased with the delicate effect it gave.

Uptown Girl Ava is one of my favourite images with her fab puff-ball skirt... and I'm loving colouring folds at the moment, so have created lots.  I sprinkled lots of gorgeous glitter onto her petticoat frill, and also on her cake!


Card Info:
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps Die, MFT Essential Sentiments
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - C3/5/7/9
Dress and shoes - RV11/32/34
Glitter and Sequins

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog later to join in with our next Bellarific Friday - the theme for next week is to use the photo below for inspiration...

Image may contain: stripes

Happy Crafting!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring of that pretty Stamping Bella Ava, Christine and I love your soft inky background technique! Oh, and all the scrummy pink...of course! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Christine! The pink background is awesome! I have to try this. Thank-you for letting us know how you did it! LOVE your colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Christine, love that pretty girl and dress and the faded edges too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super image and really like the way you have done the background but I would rather celebrate with a glass of wine rather than cake, lol.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. So dainty, and I love the extra textures you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so pretty Christine! Very elegant and princess like! Love the sequins scattered about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous...need....not looking...not spending....need!!
    Lorraine ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I've been meaning to give that spatter background a go but never seem to get around to it but after seeing your lovely creation, I may do it sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x