Friday 8 September 2017

Heidi Needs A Hug.....

 

Hi there...

Me again...  and today it's with my weekly Bellarific Friday DT card for Stamping Bella..

No automatic alt text available.

We needed to use the above sketch this week - so I didn't have to do much 'thinking'.. a good job really.... my brain was a little tired after all my cards this week.  Beginnings of the month are always busy in card-making circles.. but this one has been EXTRA busy!


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Dotty Paper - Anna Marie Designs
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - C3/5/7/9
Jeans - B91/93/95/97/99
Top and Flowers - R81/83/85/89
Chicks - Y21/35/38, YR23/24
Greens - YG21/23/25/63

Hope you like my make - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog later today to see what everyone came up with for the sketch - and to check out next week's criteria too - we have to 'Make Your Own Background' - that's going to be fun!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This image is so adorable and your card is beautiful Christine - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blue card! Love this image and your colouring - her hair is so pretty! I also like how you interpreted the sketch and used twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cutie Christine, love that sweet chick too. Have to mention your amazing colouring yet again too! ...to answer your question...I buy lots of fonts and add extra 'bits' to them too...complicated I know HTH ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have worn my fingers out this week Christine, but it was worth it to see another lovely creation.
    Those chicks are so cool, a really lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card sketch and such a gorgeous interpretation you've done. Love this image to bits! Those wee chicks bring me such joy everytime I see them! Utterly adorable hun and beautifuly colouring! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. que c'est joli en bleu, c'est adorable et craquant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh fab colouring of a pretty image. Lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful colouring, fab image, gorgeous hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x