Thursday 14 September 2017

A pair of Swiss Pixies from CC Designs

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

I have two cards to share with you..... both are from the wonderful CC Designs September release.

My first make is a tag - using the gorgeous Giving Lucy.  Believe it or not, I've really enjoyed using fall colours here... she certainly suits them.


Card Info:
Dies - CC Designs Make a Tag, MFT Stitched Scalloped Border
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Forest Friends
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C3/5/7/9
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress - E99, YR24/27
Tights - YR23/24
Shoes - E25/27
Button Twine and Enamel Dots

I fussy cut Lucy and popped her on 3D foam pads, so she stands out well from the tag... I always like to leave a tiny white border around the image too.

My second make is a card using the gorgeous Puffy Dress Heidi...  and I thought as she's ready to party, she deserved some pink and some glitter! 


Card Info:
Paper - Authentique
MFT Double Stitched Rectangle, MFT Hearts
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress and Shoes - RV11/32/34
Tights - RV00/10
Shading - W0/1/3
Glitter and Ribbon


Hope you like my cards.

Happy Crafting....
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag and card. Love the stamps, they are so cute and your colouring looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag & card, super cute images.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really lovely cards, brilliant design and gorgeous colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are so cute Christine! Love the sweet Fall themed girl and the one all dressed in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Christine! Awwwww .. both your tag and your card are simply DARLING! I so love the Fall colors too .. makes me think of hot apple cider and pumpkin pies .. mmmmmm! I simply can't understand how you fussy cut like a laser machine .. omgosh!!!!!!!! Soooooooo perfect!!!!!! Wish you could come on over to my place and fussy cut everything for me ... hahaha! Hope you're doing well my dear!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely girls Christine, and fab fussy cutting too. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x