Friday 8 September 2017

Stamp AnnieThing Release Day!

 

Hi Lovelies...

Well, I'm back with my last card of the week... and phew.... I can now go put my feet up for the weekend and catch up with all your lovely blogs..

Image may contain: text

And the reason I'm here... is it's RELEASE DAY at Stamp AnnieThing...  you can now get your hands on the wonderful stamps I've featured on my cards this week.  Today's card uses a fabulous girlie image called Abigail Enjoy The Show - the sentiment comes with the stamp, but I think you could use this image for lots of different occasions by using different sentiments.


Card Info:
Paper - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Top - R81.83.85
Jeans - B93/95/97/99
Chair - YG61/63/67

I wasn't at all sure how to colour the chair when I first stamped the image... but I'm really happy with how it turned out - it looks comfy!  These images from Stamp AnnieThing are so super clear, they really are a joy to colour.  Hope you'll pop over to their BLOG to see the fabulous creations my fellow teamies have come up with to inspire.

I've just been watching the news on how Hurricane Irma is hitting the Caribbean and is due to get to Florida over the weekend.  As Ann (the Ann from Stamp ANNiething.. d'oh) lives in Florida..  she's all battened down in readiness.  I can't imagine how scary that must feel.....  so I'm sending my love and Stay Safe wishes to her and all of my lovely friends over there.

Big hugs

9 comments:

  1. Well she looks like she is in for a good evening, fries, drink and a comfy chair, what more could this little cutie want.
    Have a good weekend.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cutie! Love the way you've done her hair with the ribbon weave. Cute emoji T-shirt too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Hope Ann and all our other Florida pals are safe from the storm! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta colorisation de la chevelure est très réussie, quelle carte magnifique!!! oh oui ce doit être terrorisant ce cyclone qui ravage tout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such good colouring. I keep looking at her hair, which I think is perfect but then my eyes go to the chair, then back to her hair, then the chair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB hair!!! Lovely colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab image and Colouring, love this layout too. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, super cute image.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Christine! Your coloring work is always so perfect and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x