Monday 25 September 2017

Brittney Gives Thanks

 

Hi Lovelies..

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I went to the Dies To Die For Pop Up Shop near Brighouse...  it was lovely to see Tracy and Faye.... and of course, to spend 'a little' too!

Now, today is my last post for the Stamp AnnieThing DT - my three month term is over and although I've loved working with these fab images, I felt I had too much on, so couldn't do them justice.  I like to take time to enjoy what I'm crafting, and not end up feeling 'I have to...'  know what I mean??

Unfortunately, the image I chose to use is a digital image that I got free through Kit and Clowder a while back..  so it's now unavailable.  It's a shame, as it's perfect for this time of year.



Card Info:
Image - Stamp AnnieThing Brittney Gives Thanks
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Cape - R24/46, E57
Dress - E23/25/27
Pumpkin - YR21/23/24
Enamel Dots


I love putting kraft card and brown together... and that embossing folder reminds me of trees, so I thought it'd be perfect. 

Although it's always a little sad to leave a DT, I wish Stamp AnnieThing well for the future, and no doubt will see the DT in blogland!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Christine, love the image and autumnal colours. I'm well jell that you went to Brighouse, I bet you had a lovely time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and that embossed background is fab
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she's lovely hun. I really like the embossed background too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweetheart of a card
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image and a great EF, another reason I thought it wasn't you was that it can't be Christine as she does not need to go to a colouring class, as this image again proves it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is adorable Christine! I love the hair colour and her sweet face. I totally know what you mean. I have only been blogging my DT makes of late, and have a huge pile of my 'just for fun' or for 'family celebrations' cards waiting to blog. It does get a bit much sometimes, so I totally understand you wishing to pull back a bit and have time to enjoy crafting. You've done a beautiful job with these images, I've loved every one you've coloured up and this is a gorgeous one to finish on. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous, love the colours. Very sensible to limit your work, it needs to be fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Christine! She is beautiful! Love her pretty hair and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x