Wednesday 30 August 2017

Halloween Fun!

 

Hi Peeps...

I'm back today with another of my cards for CC Designs using Dragon Hansel from the August release...  isn't he CUTE??

I decided to keep the card very CAS - we always need cards now and again in a hurry, and this is the perfect design for that.  I cut a stitched rectangle - then used a Distress Ink in Wilted Violet to create the colour behind the image.


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, Mama Elephant Confetti for Stars
Colouring - Copics
Sparkly Stars

Hope you like what I did.  It's been a busy week here on my blog - I'm thoroughly enjoying time in my crafty room....

Big hugs

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous CAS card and you have coloured the image so beautifully Christine. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love the background and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't stunning Christine, lovely colours and the background makes the image pop
    Love it
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute little image and a super choice with the purple and green.
    Sunshine late afternoon during which we had stair-rods and bitter cold tonight.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute stamp...far too cute to be spooky. A gorgeous card Christine
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. que c'est mignon tout plein et les tons sont trop beaux!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how cute is this little dragon lol! great colouring as always too!!!;)hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, your blog will think I'm spamming you! I have so many gorgeous creations to catch up on, on your blog today. LOVE this adorable image Christine. Super cute. Love the fabulous purple watercolour background you created for this, it looks fab! Beautifully done with lots of lovely white space and those sweet stars. It's gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x