Thursday 3 August 2017

Game On! Stamp AnnieThing Preview Day 2

 

Hi Lovelies...

Yes... it's me AGAIN!!  Hope you're not fed up of seeing my creations this week! It's Preview Day 2 for Stamp AnnieThing - and I'm back with another card for a boy...  this time with his ever-attached game console!


This is Sam - and he's the second of the three images to be released at Stamp AnnieThing tomorrow. 


Card Info:
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Stars and Stripes
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Skin - E000/00/11/71/93
T-Shirt - B93/95
Shoes - R24, C1
Game Console - C5/7, R24
Doodlebug Designs Matt Enamel Dots

It's yet another card on which I've managed not to use any pink - well, apart from his cheeks!  I'll be getting pink withdrawal symptoms soon if I'm not careful!

Hope you'll pop over to the Stamp AnnieThing Blog to see what my talented DT buddies have come up with..

Big hugs (and yes, I'll be back tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. Aww another super cute image and a really lovely face on this one. Some more great papers too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x