Thursday 3 August 2017

SuperGirl!!!


Hi All...

Me again!!  It's time for the CC Designs new August release... and my card is using SUPERGIRL!  I have vivid memories of Wonder Woman played by Linda Carter in years gone by, so I loved colouring this little lady (who is as close to Wonder Woman as I'll see!)!  


Don't you just love her fab costume??


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle (slightly elongated by me!)
Verve Stars
Paper from stash (no name, sorry!)
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R21
Hair - E21/23/25
Reds - R24/46, E57
Blues - B26/28/99
Golds - Y38, YR23
Shading - W0/1/3/5
Gild Mirri Card
Glitter


Just thought I'd do a side-on shot which shows the gold mirri more..  but none of my pics actually do my card colours justice - they all look a bit washed out..  I NEED better equipment I think!

Here are the wonderful new stamps available at CC Designs from today..



So many to choose from!

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. I love this image. Gorgeous card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab costume and the fab background, looks great with the gold mirri too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear Christine!

    Awwwww .. I think she's absolutely FABULOUS! Beautiful colouring as always .. this cutie looks like she's going to lift right off the page to go and save someone in distress! ;) heheheh!

    Hope you're doing well dear!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x