Friday 25 August 2017

Monique LOVES Macarons....


Hi Lovely Peeps....

Well it's a week since I blogged... did you miss me??  LOL!  I don't often get quiet DT weeks just lately..  so I've been catching up on trying to get ahead of myself.. not quite succeeding I don't think.  Ah well... always tomorrow...

Today, my card is for our Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella - we had a photo to inspire us this week..  

No automatic alt text available.

I've got to say my mouth was watering as I was colouring 'Monique Loves Macarons!  I mean - who doesn't love them?? LOL!  I was obviously inspired by the photo and tried to stick to the colours shown too.



Card Info:
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Paper - Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00
Hair - E25/27
Dress - R81/83/85
Macarons 
Pink - RV10/11/13/14
Yellow - Y00/02/06/35
Green - G20/40/43/14
Violets - V01, BV00/000/01, V17/25
Shading B0000/000
Grounding - W0/1/2/3
Button and Twine


I loved using the bright pastel colours on this image - I always feel at my happiest using this type of colour combo..  don't you?

Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over to Stamping Bella later to see what the other fabulous babes came up with, and then join in the fun next week... it's a free-form week so you can use ANY current Stamping Bella image you like...  such a hardship (I don't think)!! LOL! 

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. YES we missed you! Don't always get on my blog to comment lately but do try and have a quick peak!
    This one is gorgeous and those macarons look good enough to eat.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you mention it.... no
    Only kidding, thought you were away.
    Fabulous colours and love the papers, a really gorgeous card.
    I take it that Macarons are our version of Macaroons!
    Have a good weekend
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this your colouring is just fab could just eat one of those with my coffee Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally NAILED that inspiration photo!! It's such a fun image and your colouring is beyond fabulous on this. I feel joyful just looking at this gorgeous card (and a little peckish too if I'm honest! LOL) LOVE that fabulous plaid paper too. Stunning card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. And the colors awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x