Monday 28 August 2017

Time for some Sneaky Peekies from Stamping Bella!

 

Hi Lovely Peeps....

Squeeeeeeeee......  I'm excited!!  Why???  Cos there's soon to be a brand new release from Stamping Bella!!!  The release is happening next Monday, September 4th - but of course, we couldn't wait to share some of the fabulous new images with you this week..... just to give you a little peek at what's going to be coming along!

This little witch HAS to be one of my all time favourites and I'm enjoying using lots of purple too just lately.  There is a shaker element on the background, but it was so difficult to photograph properly - you'll have to peer to see it!

I created the background by doing a little bit of smooshing again - using Distress Inks in Black Soot, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves.  Believe it or not, that started as a piece of white Bristol Smooth watercolour paper!  Then I used a bit of Distress Paint in white to create some stars - I did the usual splashing from a small brush - which I think I'm getting a bit better at now!


Card Info:
Sentiment done on PC
Dies - MFT Star with Shaker Pouch
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11, R20
Hair - E25/29
Hat and Cat - C3/5/7/9
Dress - V22/V17/V01
Tights and Hatband - YR04/YR18, C1
Broom - E40/41/43/44
Moon - Y21/Y08
Sequins and Gems

Sooooooo  that's my first of the sneaky peekies this week- be sure to pop over to the blog later today to see what the lovely Bella Babes have come up with to show... and I'll be back soon with more....

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Terrific card, Christine! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine, your card is awesome! Great background and fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card, esp the background is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb fussy cutting and another super cute image, just love the background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Christine. She looks fabulous and I just love that background..perfect for her.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait for the release--that Bella Hattie is adorable!
    Love your workmanship and the results--such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE this gorgeous card Christine! That inky sky is utterly fab! I love the wee star shaker window too, so fun, but you know it's that wee witchy that steals the show, she is just delish!! LOVE this fabulous image and utterly fab card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x