Tuesday 1 August 2017

Unicorn Lucy


Hey There Lovelies...

After a little break (while I was busy making all the wedding stationery for my eldest daughter), I'm now back with CC Designs and raring to go!  It's nearly time for their fabulous August release - today is the first preview day.

Image may contain: text

I chose to use Unicorn Lucy (you know my passion for all things unicorn related) - and this gorgeous girlie needed lots of pastel rainbow colours to make her come to life.  I also decided to make another shaker card - that's another thing I have a passion for!



Card Info:
Sentiment - PC generated
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Fairytale Princess
Die - MFT Stitched Square Frame
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E21/23/25
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R21
Pinks - RV00/52/63
Lilacs - V000/01/15
Blues - B52/93
Greens - G40, YG05
Glitter
Sequins (from Little Lucy's Shop)


Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over to the CC Designs Blog to see what my lovely teamies have come up with.  You'll LOVE the fab new images when they're released on Thursday!

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and you already know I'm loving shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely purple card and a brilliant design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is utterly darling! Love all the sparkly touches and those pretty sequins. What a fun and joyful card. Hope you've caught your breath since the wedding and enjoyed that special and magical day. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. que c'est adorable et j'adore les shakers box c'est plein de vie!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x