Tuesday 8 August 2017

A Summer Day

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers... 

At last, I have my internet back!!  We've been without for a few days - and it's been like my right arm has been cut off!  So many things rely on it..  and you only realise just how much when it's not working!  Ah well, back now with brand new modem..

Today (it should have been yesterday..) I'm sharing my DT card for the fabulous new release at All Dressed Up..  this is Summer Day (for obvious reasons!)  She's lazing on her deckchair soaking up some rays - and is being a good girl with her face in the shade of that fantastic hat!



Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, Simon Says Stamp Life Word, 
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers (sun), Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border
Paper - Echo Park
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11,71, R20
Hair - E25/27
Chair - E30/31/33, BG70/72
Dress - RV32/34
Hat - E30/31/33/34/35
Shading - B0000/000/01
Grounding - W0/1/3
Jewels from Lucy's Cards


Hope you like my summer lady..  wish I was where she is as we've had pouring rain all day today, and I could do with a little bit of sun!

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. Love this card, brilliant design and a gorgeous image.
    My first thought when I saw your post was "what's one of those" meaning a Summer day, poured down all day here too and really cold.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I know how you feel with no internet, we lost ours last weekend due to a line fault - felt so lots!
    This is a lovely card - we've had rain too so I'll join you to meet up with her.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Christine. I utterly LOVE this!! So elegant and gorgeous. Fabulous image and love the way you did the cloud line. Brilliant!!! Wishing you an especially fabulous day today, birthday girl (it's already your birthday here in NZ!) Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous, you just get better and better, Jaqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is just Adorable great layout and beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the cloudy die with the cloudy papers behind it. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x