Monday 14 August 2017

A favourite pastime...


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Hope you're all well and enjoying the August weather..  I don't know, we've had such heavy rain lately, it seems remarkable to have a little bit of warmth and sunshine!


My card today is my GDT card for Stamp AnnieThing - this is Kelly - Book.  She's got her book propped in front of her and is thoroughly enjoying a little time to herself reading.  I think it'd make the perfect card for a girl who loves her books - or for someone who is studying.... yes?


Card Recipe:
Paper - Authentique
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E25/27/79
Top - R81/83/85
Skirt - B95/97
Book - C1

Of course, I'm back into my pink world...  and happy being there!

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous, love the layout too.
    To say the weather has been naff up here, I managed to burn my face at a cricket match yesterday!! Grey skies and wind but now I have a bright red nose!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have sworn you meant colouring till I saw the image.
    Super cute card, brilliant design and stunning colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Christine! I love the image and the adorable scallop edge you used!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x