Wednesday 7 August 2024

WPlus9 Doodle Buds


Hi Lovelies...

For my card today, I decided to go bold!  I've had this stamp set from Wplus9 for some years (I think I've only used it once, if that...), but it's a set that always makes me WANT to make a card...  so with my lack of mojo, out it came!

I coloured the flowers in bright colours, then fussy cut them and laid them around and adhered them to a circle die cut - which I'd stamped with one of the sentiments in the set.

Then I created my card base by adhering designer paper to one side, and some embossed card on the other.  I added the circle and a few gems to finish, and it was done.


Card Info:
Images and Sentiment - Wplus9 Doodle Buds
MFT Pierced Circle Die
Crafters Consortium Ink Drops Candy Paper Pad
Altenew Angled Mosaic Embossing Folder
Colouring - Copics
RV63/55/17  BG11/13  V04/06/09
YR61/65/04/24  G24/46
White Gel Pen
Gems

Hope you like how it turned out as much as I did!

Big hugs...

2 comments:

  1. WOW Christine!!!!! You have an eye for colours and for putting it all together! ITS PERFECT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a Wow card. I just happened to see a card of yours that someone had posted on Pinterest. I saw your name & website at the bottom. Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x