Saturday 17 August 2024

Spellbinders Layered Anemones


Hi Peeps...

Today I'm sharing another card using Spellbinders dies..  this is a relatively CAS one compared to the last, with just the two flowers and the stem.

I decided to do bit of stenciling for the background - I used two stencils - one striped and one circle, then two Distress Oxides to give a graduation of colour.

Finally I added a little sentiment, then layered the panel onto a pink base, and it was done.


Card Info:
Dies - Spellbinders Layered Anemones, MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencils - Pretty Pink Posh Wide Stripes, Taylored Expressions Circle
Distress Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That
Gems

 Hope you like what I did... I think I may make a few of these to have in stock, maybe in different colours etc.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x