Friday 16 June 2023

Stamping Bella Under the Sea Creatures


Hi Lovelies...

It's time for another Bellarific Friday card at Stamping Bella, and this time, we're using images from the Stamp of the Month range - so it's from the Animal Friends.  I chose to use fish from the Under The Sea Creatures set - with lots of colour!

Firstly, I created a panel of glitter card, sprinkled with Alcohol Inks - the sparkle still shines through, and it gives a perfect under the sea effect!  I coloured and fussy cut all the creatures then adhered them with 3D foam pads to the panel.  I diecut the edge of a white cardstock panel with a wavy border die, then stamped one of the Under The Sea Creatures Sentiments, and finally added the little starfish.


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Fishes - YR04/09, RV66/69/05, E13, 
YG05/17, T0/1/3, BG05 YG93 E84

Hope you like my fishy make today!  

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more lovely inspiration, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x