Sunday 4 June 2023

Altenew Soft Blossoms

Hi Peeps...

I'm excited today as I've been asked to be a Guest Designer for The Flower Challenge for June.  And even more excited as the theme is to 'Use Your Favourite Flower - and my favourite flowers are definitely big, blousey Peonies...  particularly in pink!


So, I chose to use this gorgeous Soft Blossom Stamp Set and Stencil from Altenew.. and even though it doesn't say it's a peony, I'm sure it is!  I stencilled and then stamped, diecutting with a stitched rectangle die.  I added a small sentiment embossed in white on black cardstock.  Lastly, I added a few tiny pink gems to make the card sparkle.

Card Info: 
Image and Stencil - Altenew Soft Blossom Stamp and Stencil
Colouring - Altenew Crisp Die Ink Cubes
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Sentiment - 

Hope you like my card, and that you'll head on over to The Flower Challenge to join in the fun!

Happy Crafting...

6 comments:

  1. Loving this beautiful card Christine and in our favourite colour pink too...what's not to like ;) Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) hugs Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I agree with you - definitely see Peonies here! and they are so pretty in pink!
    Thank you for being our guest this month!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Christine. Love the colour you used😊😊😊. Thank you so much for joining us this month as Guest Designer xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peonies too!!!!! Such a gorgeous pink card!!!!!!! Way to go on the Guest Designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like peonies to me too, Christine, and they are lovely. Great job of stenciing with plenty of dimension. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also say they are peonies! Peony is one of my favorite flowers as well :) ! Your peony birthday card is so pretty! Thank you so much for being our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x