Thursday 8 June 2023

Pearl Wedding Anniversary


Hi Lovelies...

I made this card for a very special friend whose Pearl Wedding Anniversary was earlier this week... I'm delighted to say she and her hubby loved it!

I used everything pearl... from pearlised card, to creating the flowers for the heart, then to the pearl gems on the flowers.  

It is such a simple card to make, though a little time consuming.  I added a little sentiment which I'd done on the PC, then punched out with a Stamping Up punch.

The heart shape is a diecut using an MFT Heart die, then the flowers are from an old Woodware punch.  After they were cut, I used an embossing tool to give them a slightly rounded shape.

Hope you like!

Happy Crafting.. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful wedding anniversary card! I can see the time it must have taken to place each flower and pearl just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x