Friday 11 February 2022

Stamping Bella Close Ups I Do


Hi Lovelies...

Time for another Bellarific Friday card - this time I've used this gorgeous Close Up image for a wedding...  it's aptly called 'I do'!

I stamped and coloured the image, then cut around the edge.  I used some glitter cardstock to frame it, then used 3D foam to adhere the image to some sparkly vellum, which I'd fixed to pink cardstock... so a few layers were involved!


Card Info:
Vellum Dotty Sparkle and Silver Glitter Card
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000 R01
His Suit - B24/26
Her Dress - C0/1/2 RV00 R81/83

I'm in my favourite happy place using lots of pink and sparkle.... what more could I want??

Hope you like my card today and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x