Monday 7 February 2022

All Dressed Up Bunny Hearts


Hi Lovelies...

Time for a fabulous new release at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.  I got to use this gorgeous Bunny Hearts image - I loved colouring her in pink!

I diecut a circle around the coloured image and used this digital paper for a background.  Then I created the little sentiment on the PC using LD Cute Curls font.


Card Info:
Sentiment - done on PC
Die - MFT Pierced Circle
Paper - Nitwits Digital Papers
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000 R01/20
Hair E40/41/43/44
Dress - R81/83/85
Rabbit - C0/1/3
Hearts - R27/46
Shading - B000/0000

Hope you like my bunny make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page for more inspiration using the new images!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. This is just one of those cards that makes you smile when you see it! It has a whole bunch of sweetness all over it!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x