Sunday 13 February 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Wedding Scene Creator


Hi..

I'm back today with another wedding card to share with you - this time I've used one of the fabulous new images from Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps...  it's from a new Scene Creator Set - and will be available on Thursday this week.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then adhered with foam pads to a panel I'd already printed the sentiment on.  I'd decided to play with the words slightly, so that they fit better on my card - it's easy done in Photoshop or other programmes - just by doing a bit of cropping and moving.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Rachelle Anne Miller Wedding Scene Creator Set
(available Thurs 17 February)
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Car - B60/63 C0
Tyres - T0/1/3/5
Hood - E30/31
Reds - R24/46
Mice W0/1 R00
Groom Hair - E21/23/25/27
Bride Hair - Y21/23 YR24
Veil - C0/1
Sign - T0/1
Silver Glitter Card and Glossy Accents

There really are some amazing images in this release - I promise you'll love them all - but especially the Wedding Scene Creator! If you check out the Blog or the Facebook Page, you'll find lots of inspiration from my fellow teamies to inspire.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. MMMMmmmmm.....you have me thinking with this awesome wedding card! I need a wedding card and this is perfect. I may have to take your idea...I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x