Thursday 25 November 2021

Sunny Studio Designs Scenic Route



Hi Lovelies...

I'm sharing a 'just for fun' card today... using a variety of images from different stamp companies... joining them together to create a little scene!

Firstly I used the fabulous Scenic Route from Sunny Studios - this is the little row of houses and trees.  I stamped and coloured them, then masked the image so I could do some Distress Oxide blending in the background.  I allowed the sky to dry before splattering both the sky and the houses with white paint to create the falling snow.

I stamped a little girl from the Birdie Brown Happy Santa set - (I bought this years ago as a digital set but know it's been available from MFT as a clear set called Jingle All The Way since) -  then I fussy cut her and adhered with a foam pad.  Lastly, I used an old Paula Pascual stamp set for the sentiment - this set comes in handy so many times - I've had it for years and years and still find it has 'the perfect' sentiment that I need!


Card Info:
Sunny Studios Scenic Route Stamp Set
Birdie Brown Happy Santa Digital Set
Paula Pascual Sentiment
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire
Stickles and Glitter

Hope you like my fun make today!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I may have to see about getting the row of houses stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x