Friday 26 November 2021

Stamping Bella The Gnome and The Mistletoe


Hey Peeps..

Time for another Bellarific Friday and as it's the last of the month, we're using images from the current release!  

I loved this little guy so much, I created with him again for my card - colouring and fussy cutting him, before adhering with foam pads to the die cut panel on my card.  


Card Info:
Die - Double Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Greens - YG05/17
Beard - T0/1
Mistletoe - G20/82
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Glitter

Hope you like my card today and that you'll drop by the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration using this fabulous release!

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Christine..I love the little guy, the paper you chose and the glitter on his pom pom!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x